Michael Cremo (Drutakarma Das), an international authority on human antiquity, has justly earned the ‘forbidden archeologist’ title. For over twenty-seven years he’s been “digging up” documented, credible findings that mainstream archeologists don’t want you to know about — discoveries in the fossil record that tell a completely different story from Darwinian evolution.
His latest book, The Forbidden Archeologist (Torchlight Publishing ©2010), invites the reader to follow along as he presents his research at international scientific conferences, comments on the latest discoveries and ‘missing links’, examines famous archeological sites such as the Sterkfontein Caves — the alleged Cradle of Humanity — and responds to mixed reactions to his books, now translated into 26 languages.
The Forbidden Archeologist contains material not found in Cremo’s previous books. Each article is a bite-sized, easily readable introduction to aspects of the author’s forbidden archeology work and his latest thinking on human origins and antiquity. A few of the topics the ‘forbidden archeologist’ presents in his new book:
· Archeological evidence for extreme human antiquity.
· The knowledge filter that screens out evidence that contradicts currently dominant theories of human origins.
· His meetings with leading figures in alternative science.
· Insights into a new conscious-based explanation of human origins.
· His responses to recent discoveries in human origins research.
· His presentations at international scientific conferences.
· Christian and Vedic creationism viewpoints examined.
· Discoveries about Indian archeology and the Aryan invasion theory.
The author Michael Cremo is an international authority and speaker on archeological anomalies and extreme human antiquity. A best selling author and research associate of the Bhaktivedanta Institute, he specializes in the history and philosophy of science. He is a member of the World Archeological Congress and the European Association of Archeologists.
Forbidden Archeologist Book Trailer
To read more and purchase this book please visit: http://www.forbiddenarcheologist.com/